Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Sze Accessories

I'm extremely excited. My stationaries have finally arrive! After a long tedious process of designing the logo and then fitting it into different designs on different stationaries, it's finally here! There's a whole lot more to print but I've decided to scale down to just printing some name cards, letter heads, envelopes, gift cards and stickers. The basics. Seeing them brings me one step closer to realising my own Accessories Website which reminds me to tell you to Check out www.szeaccessories.com. All the pictures for this launch has already been posted up and you can actually start buying now while I iron out the final touches.

Above: The back of my name card. I've specially designed the name card in this shape after seeing one from Perth and Singapore that I like so much.

Above: The front of the name card with Sze's logo on it. Simple, clean and stylish! Just how I like it.
Above: Letter heads with contact detials at the bottom of every page.

Above: Matching envelopes to hold the letter heads.

Above: Stickers to gel anything together. I usually stick it onto the gift box for branding and use it to seal my envelopes.
Above: Gift Cards for you when you send a gift to your love one.

I'm praying! Wish me all the best! Till, then, this is just an excuse for not making more jewelry but really my hands have been so tied and my back so painful from all this clerical stuff. But hey, there are about 100 pieces on the new website. So, start your shopping now and check out the latest jewelry online store by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment