Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sin Chew on Sze's Cupcake Pendants

So excited! I had an interview with Sin Chew Jit Poh's (Chinese Newspaper) about 3 weeks ago and can hardly wait to see my article out. The week after I started consigning to Cuppacakes by +Wondermilk, I got an e-mail asking for an interview on those cute and chic cupcake pendants that was sold at the uber cool cupcake shop. I couldn't have felt more elated!

We actually had the interview in the shop itself and I was more than happy to hear that on the first day of display, someone already bought the pendant! So be quick before it runs out.

Anyway, the write-up was suppose to come out on a Sunday in their supplementary paper or pull-out but I've been buying them every week and have not spotted it yet. So, let me know if you spot it first, ok? Till then, check out the cupcake collection HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment