Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ways to match Sze's Accessories

After having Polyvore on my Facebook for ages I finally got to playing with it this morning after a friend, the infamous Kinky Blue Fairy asked for it to be posted on Tongue In Chic. I first saw it (eons and ages ago) when I typed in Sze Accessories into the Yahoo! browser and found that a lot of really cool fashionistas have picked up on my brand and have begin using them in their own Polyvore pages.

I've yet to ask any of them for permission to post their Polyvores up here but if you're an avid Polyvore user and want your Polyvore posted on this blog (it has to of course have Sze Accessories in it!), just email me at szeyoong@szeaccessories.com with the "html" codes and I'll choose some to post up!

So, happy Polyvoring and I really hope to hear from lots of you soon!

Above: Sze's first attempt at Polyvore. Not bad for starters, aye? Sze's Exotic Love layered earrings under the Amour range from http://www.szeaccessories.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment