Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

FHM Dec 08

Sze Accessories was used for the recent Incoming FHM girl shoot. Most of the pieces used here are still available. Check it out below or at www.szeaccessories.com under the Nautical, Audrey (Hepburn) and Travel tabs.
.
Above: Cover for FHM Dec 08
.

Above: April Yap (girl in box) wearing Sze Accessories, Dual Haul necklace. Still available at RM154.
.

Above: Incoming FHM girl, wearingMarian earrings RM140 and the Jet Black Diamante bracelet RM99. Both still available.
.
Above: Turquoise earrings, The Royal Emerald RM55. Still available.
.
Glenmorangie Single Malt Whisky tasting
.
At the same time, I was invited to attend a tasting for Glenmorangie (Single Malt Whisky) organised by the boys at FHM (For Him Magazine). Read more about it below but note...they have accidently put my picture into Christy Loong's box and vice versa. I'm the one in the orange top ;)
.

Above: Listening to Arnaud Mirey from LVMH as he was teaching us how to appreciate Single Malt Whisky. Sorry guys. It was a girls night out!


Above: Interview on some of our thoughts. Note, my answers are the ones along the row labeled Sze Yoong, except that, it's not my picture. They've accidently swapped Christy Loong's picture with mine (and promised an appology in the next issue). FYI, I don't like to sleep naked ;p , I prefer my Peter Alexanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment