Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sze's Happy Customer: Jeanine Liew

I can't help it. It really makes me very happy to see people adorning my creations. So I have to post this here. This earring below was designed for a very close friend. And because I know her personality, it was easier to create a piece that suited her style and persona. Below is a gorgeous picture of her and what she has to say about it.


Above: Jeanine, with her dainty butterfly and pearl earrings.



Above: Sze (Left) taking a shot with Jeanine (Right) and Ching Yi (Center) before the start of dinner.


~"I'm not a great fan of long, dangly earrings because I like to keep my accessories simple. But this one is absolutely my favourite because it's specially made to compliment my personality and outfits. It's definitely a "one-of-a-kind" piece. The butterfly charm and pearls match perfectly and I love that they are so light and dainty. Because it's uniquely made for me, I know for sure I won't see someone else wearing the same earrings as I am. Thank you Yoong!"~ . Jeanine Liew, Marketing Communications Manager FJ Benjamin (Gap & Banana Republic) If you'd like to custom make a piece of accessory, be it an earring, a necklace, bracelet or ring in the colour of your choice, send in a request and we'll see what designs we can come up with to match your dress, style and occassion. Also, if you're a Sze Accessories fan, send in pictures of yourself wearing our accessories and we'll pick them each month to be posted as features here. Send your emails to admin@szeaccessories.com. Thanks and hear from you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment