Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

A few updates and some new pieces:-

1. I'm back from my multiple sourcing trips to Hong Kong, Guong Zhou, Bangkok and even Phuket. Yes! I'm finally rested, up and about. I'm slowly updating my trips on my blog cause I can't seem to catch up with myself. But if you like, add me on your Facebook and just say Sze Accessories' Customer in your invite ;P

2. I'll be updating this blog and the website with new items every two weeks so do keep yourself posted. I'll also post recent trends on certain pieces that I pick just to basically show you what's in and how to wear them.

3. If you've kept up with my personal blog, you'll see that I'm engaged and about to be married off in a pumpkin carriage soon.

Dream Wedding


New Pieces: Amber

So, this new range that I've sourced is greatly inspired by the fact that a lot of marrying brides out there find it really hard to find accessories for the biggest day of their lives. Me included. I got a few generic pieces that can be worn for both casual and formal functions for either the bride or even her bridesmaids. And if you're not getting married, it'd be a great gift for a friend.

I love gold(I know a lot of people prefer silver) so this range is filled with gold pieces, pearls, clear crystals, acrylic beads, little angels and key charms. Also, the pricing as you can see is a tad bit lower than the ones I handmake to help you save more! (Budget is everything if you're going to walk down the aisle. Trust me...I'm going through it now.) But have heart, I do meticulously source all the items that I do not handmake. I only pick the ones that I would personally wear and only sometimes buy one piece for a particular supplier if I can't find designs I like.

If you're getting married, enjoy your planning stages *glee*! If not, wish me luck? I can hear the church bells ringing...

Above: Pearls n Petals RM31.50/ USD 9
.

Above: Key of Hearts, RM 31.50/ USD9

Above: Gold Leaves, RM31.50/ USD9


Above: Angel Stardust RM 31.50/ USD9



Above: Stardust, RM31.50/ USD9 SOLD OUT!

Also, keep in mind that wrapping is provided, so do let us know if you need to tie a ribbon around the box. Cheers and hear from you real soon. Range available at www.szeaccessories.com or at Little Chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment