Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Juice Oct 09

I've always wondered what it took to be on a front cover of a magazine. Mind you, I'm not hard up for it at all, just always crossed my mind that it's probably really tough to choose a cover page cause you only have 12 a year to scale down to.

Anyways, there I am...on that cover of Juice! And I didn't even know. I walked into the magazine store after my usual visit to the post office and gave a second flip of the head when I saw the Awards on the cover of the magazine.

Thanks Martell for all the advertising efforts! It certainly makes my day! :)

Above: Juice Cover, Oct 09

Above: Sealed pages of the Martell Rising Personalities Awards 2009 Finalist in high gloss laminated paper. Note the corugated lines on the right of the page.

Above: Sze Yoong's profile writeup at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment