Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

People We Know at TIC

You know, I don't quite fancy name dropping and shoulder rubbings at events. But I was seriously not into selling during the TIC Bazaar cause I was distracted and worried about my grandma. Anyways, so in short, I distracted myself by being busy and catching up with friends who stop by the stall whom I haven't seen for eons. Chat, chat, hug, hug, and kiss kiss...was great to pass the time. Well, these are the people below (that could have contracted H1N1 from me if I had it :P) that really embraced me with their warmth and frienship over the years.

Above: Fiona Jane Gomez from Talent Hub, Mont Kiara. A long time friend of Cheryl and I from school and ballroom classes at Lake Club and PJ Academy of Dance. Known each other since we were cheerleaders in highschool.

Above: School mate, Jacinta with her new funky and "itchy" hairstyle. GF to very popular and famous DJ Blink. Very sweet lady underneath the tough and scary grundge facade.

Above: Customers including Gardens leasing manager, who has approached Sze to display our items at the 2201 Designer's Corner.

Above: TIC's Picks!

Above: Sammi from Baci whom I've known since she was in diapers. Almost. Well, she was my little brother's gf in primary school. Now little Sam's all grown up and is co-owner of Baci in Bangsar. Love the jacket she's wearing. I want one too! Pleaseeee.... ??

Above: DJ Roxy, whom I've always known as Rozana from highschool. Straight A student and always in the top classes. Who said artistic people were always from the art streams? This Science Stream DJ really aces her turntables' chemistry with her crowd.
.
Above: Close friends and best confidantes, Naomi Lim, owner of Tea and Sympathy in Bangsar and Cheryl Low my soul sista! Who's a Law graduate but works in an advertising firm...beats me!
.
So, despite the freezing temperature and the extremely musky smell of stail ciggies, I really had a good ol' time catching up with friends from yesteryears. Good to see you mates. Till we meet again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment