Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sze Takes Lead in the Voting Polls

Above: Martell's graph chart showing the votes thus far.

WOW! I really didn't expect it at all! What a beautiful morning! Had the most fantastic day yesterday but this is more than I can imagine! Thank you so much for voting for me. For those who consistently encourage me with their support, I can't express how elated I am today! You (and you know who you individually are) just made my day!

This is only "half way". It is NOT the end result YET! We've got two more weeks to go. So, please give it your all. And for those who have not started voting, please do. But for those who have,
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so grateful to my family, customers, church friends, my girls, my fiance...oh goodness...I sound like I am making a winning speech already.

But not yet, there's the whole interview with the judges coming up and that makes 60% of the final score. So, do continue with the wonderful support. I truly am, so, very happy and excited to see the end results on November 5th!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :) *BIG HUGE SMILE*

VOTE HERE! FOR SZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment