Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Star 7/11

So, I wake up Saturday morning, walk downstairs groggy and eyes glazed from the late night before, and suddenly was jolted awake by an unusual article sitting on the piano's matel piece. It must be some interesting health food article that mum's left for the family to read! And so, I thought! But, hey! hey! It was actually an article of "us" in The Star. And by us I meant, the group of 10 rising personalities...you know what I'm talking about if you've been following us for the past two months.

What a nice morning greeting to a great weekend! And that's when I nipped the paper and ran off to the patio for my glass of milk and a quite read of it. As below.

Above: Rising Stars? Well, not quite. Rising Personalities? More like it :) A star is like a celebrity. We're just ordinary people, doing what we love. And doing the best we can, at it! (Speaking for myself).

Above: The same article posted on TheStar Online website. So that you can read about it here.

Interestingly, two people have mistaken me for the actress standing in the middle- including my own dad and a close guy friend. I blame it on those thick glasses they wear :P But anyhow, just incase you haven't gotten your eyes lasic, I'm standing on the far right, in a LBD (Little Black Dress).

You can also read our previous Star writeup- Fashion Revolution by Louisa Lim here!