Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cittabella Jan 2010

I'm pretty suprise as how lovely this article turned out especially the picture of me. I remember coming back from HK just days before and rushing to the Martell Gala Dinner. This shoot was the morning after. Imagine the dread!? I was so puffy eyed and sleepy that I practically slept when I was getting my hair blown. But it turned out really nice.

Cittabella also featured the new collection pieces that was showcased at the Martell Gala Dinner. These pieces will be out in January so do keep a lookout for them then. They are really limited pieces and some are quite artsy. Think feathers and acrylics cuts with diamanted stones stuck on them. But till then, enjoy the article first.

I need a translator... :)

Above: Cittabella January 2010 cover.

Above: Just me, laughing at myself. This picture was suppose to be a more serious looking one. But I ended up letting a laugh escape. Anyway, it looks like it turned out pretty well. Au natural.

Above: Sze's interview. Will try to get it translated. What a bummer...even I can't read Chinese. Now I wished my parents had sent me to Chinese school. But nonetheless, I had no regrets where I studied! Love my schooling years to bits so students, enjoy it while you're there.