Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

BFM 89.9 interview with Freda

Above: With Freda Liu and Jeevan Sahadevan at BFM 89.9 The Business Station.

Last Friday morning, I woke up to my husband saying to someone on the phone "Nooo, she's here". Seeing my puzzled and sleepy face, my husband quickly answered, "You're on air" and rushed out to pump the radio up.

"Oh, it's Monday already!" I retorted, remembering that BMF was suppose to air the interview with Jeevan Sahadeven that morning. And so we both jumped out of bed, scurried into the living room and realised that it was just an annoucement to say that the interview was "coming up".

By the time, hubs got ready, had breakfast and left for work, I was still sitting on the couch waiting for the "coming up" interview to come on :) *yawn* I was about half asleep on the couch when, I heard my own sweet little radio voice (As if! *rolls eye*). But anyway, you hear my radio voice, by clicking on the play button below and let me know if it sounds alright. It should work! :)


BFM 89.9 www.bfm.my
Open For Business: Sze Yoong and Jeevan Sahadevan
When: Mon Jun 7 10am – 11am Kuala Lumpur



Tan Sze Yoong, jewellery designer from szeaccessories.com speaks with Action Coach Jeevan Sahadevan talks about the pros and cons of opening a physical store in Up the Ante in Open for Business.

If clicking on the play button above doesn't work, try this link to Transforming E-Sales into a Physical Store. Our other interviews with BMF included Inspired Accessories (4th October 2009) and another one called Charms, Ice and Everything Nice (1 Dec 2001).