Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cittabella August 2010

Appologies for all the backlog of media highlights. Was away on a long honeymoon in Europe during the month of September. I could have worked while on holiday but I refused to bring my laptop along. Just as much as any person who works in a 5-9 job has the right to fully relax, this homebody had to take a breaker too.

Below was a shoot we (Jayen together with Phyllis Sim) did for Cittabella mag. It was such a pleasant coincident cause we didn't plan to meet up. But fate always brings the best of friends and people together. *winks* I personally think it was a divine appointment that Jayen whom I've known since kindie happened to be scheduled for the shoot right after me. We didn't know about this until we were at the studio. Of course we were elated and screamed away like little kids when we saw each other.
.
It was doubly joyful when Phyllis Sim (Chinese local Malaysian actress) walked in. She happened to recognise me cause she is a Sze Accessories customer. As for me, I couldn't recognise her because I only know names from the order forms and can't tell from faces. We clicked instantly and from there onwards couldn't stop chatting and chatting like two long lost friends. Phyllis runs a boutique of her own in Desa Park City called Miel and it stocks the some really gorgeous dresses. Can't wait to go over there sometime soon!
Below are the features...

Above: Cittabella August 2010 cover...

Above: Profile shot of my personal style although I'm really more of a structured clothing type of person. This dress (my own) has a little too much folds but I like it anyway cause its something different from what I usually wear.

Above: A few items of clothings that are presumably "my style" are picked out to represent pieces that I would personally pick. I like the denim Jaspal, black Guess and the tan layered Topshop dress. But the blue Topshop blouse was probably chosen cause I mentioned that I like the colour blue. And the flowery Esprit top was possibly picked for it's satin material, which I dig! Both pairs of earrings are from Sze Accessories (note the common mistake in the Accessorize spelling) and are already Sold Out!

Above: Jayen who can almost pass of as a Taiwanese with her super-duper Taiwan (Mandarin) accent. Plus her extremely albino complexion is killer white.

Above: With Phyllis Sim who's all smiles and extremely friendly. I don't really know her Chinese name but she's better known to TV buffs by that name. Sweet, nice, sugar and spice kinda girl. She bought the Safire acrylic feather bib necklace from Sze for her birthday do.

Anyway, I'm really glad I bump into these two gorgeous ladies that day! God's timing is always perfect. And the right people that cross paths with us at the most unexpected moments are His way of sending us friends to add joy in our lives. *bliss*