Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Collection in Gold

Gold Christmas

Seeing how we have a lot of customers asking for our handmade accessories, I sat myself down for the past couple of weeks (after my sourcing trips) to come up with these classy pieces. I realise that there were a string of request for subtle and simples pieces. So, here you go, some really pretty pieces for this sparkly Christmas season.

Perfect for Christmas gifts, the Friendship bracelets made of suede come in gold and silver pendants whilst the straps come in pink, blue, brown and peach. Check them out under our Pink, Eau, Brown and Tangerine Collections. They are so classy and light to wear. Put on a few layers for that uber cool look.

Another of our favourite, is undoubtedly our dangling earrings. This time round, we used Swarovski crystals to upgrade from glass crystals to better quality ones. They come in the same pendants as the Friendship bracelets, so these can be purchased in a set matchingly paired together.

And then we have our necklaces. Simple, long slinky ones with intricate pendants. Worn layered with other necklaces or by itself, these necklaces shout luxe and are great to pair with casual t-shirts or formal dresses. Again, you'll find matching pendants from the friendship bracelet collection or the dangly earrings, to form a two-three piece set.

I sincerely hope you'll enjoy these newly designed handmade pieces and that my elfs will continue to secretly help me in the workshop while I slumber! Till then, have a blessed holiday! *Cheers*