Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank you Celine

I've been MIA for a while. Well, blame it on the festivity and holiday period. Back to back months of celebrations from the end of last year to finally settling down after Chinese New Year last month. As such, the consequences are- backlog. So much work, I don't know where to start :D


But firstly, I just want to take the opportunity to thank a wonderful brand under the FJ Benjamin group, Celine for the lovely gift- a ladies semi-leather wallet in the classic Celine monogram, that I received. Really didn't expect anything but it was presented to a few other ladies that were featured in a magazine writeup for a Celine bag collection eons ago.

.


It took me a while after it was published to head over to the publishers to collect the gift and have only been recently using it. It's lovely. Thank you so much. I*heart* my celine wallet.


Above: Sze, carrying a tasseled Celine Dimitri leather bag in soft grey.



Above: Our little appreciation gift from Celine. Awesome!