Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nuyou November 2007

Totally missed out on this one. Not a direct article about Sze Accessories but a mentioned of my name Sze Yong which should have been spelt Sze Yoong with a double "o" in this write-up about Secret Garden. If you've been following this blog, aside from Tea and Sympathy in Bangsar, I also consign to Secret Garden Boutique in Kota Damansara. It was highlighted as the store of the month in Nov's Nuyou issue.
.
See, that's why I really need your help. If you are an avid magazine reader. Do let me know if you spot Sze Accessories in any publications that I've missed out so that I can update it here. Thanks people! Lots of love!
.
Above: Nuyou Cover for Nov 07's issue.

Above: Top left corner, write-up on Secret Garden, Kota Damansara which Sze Accessories consigns to.

No comments:

Post a Comment