Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Ok! Malaysia April 2008

I can't begin to say how happy I get when I walk to a newstand and pick up a copy of any random magazine just to find my own hand-made Sze Accessories featured in one of them. Feeling a bit down today, I went grocery shopping with my boyfriend, while he was paying, I stumbled upon this.

Ok! Malaysia you rock! Totally made my day. Just as I thought people were getting over the charm bracelet era, I stand corrected when I chance upon more charm bracelets in this cool youthful magazine. Long live charms! I'm definately OK! now.

Above: Ok! Malaysia April 2008 cover.


Above: Sze's Baby Blue charm bracelet at the middle-right of the page was featured in the Editor, Jade Yong's Note page at the very front few pages of the magazine.


Above: Sze Accessories' Baby Blue charm bracelet is still available at USD 70 or RM 239.80 on Page 68 of Ok! Malaysia April 2008 next to branded charm bracelets from Esprit, Swatch Bijoux, Dior and Juicy Couture on page 69.

No comments:

Post a Comment