Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

I'll be back!

Hey there, sorry for not updating the site for so long. I've been around and have been planning lots of new updates. But a thousand appologies, it won't be soon cause the orders for my supplies are taking a wee bit longer than usual to arrive. However, sit tight cause all my supplies are indeed arriving albeit the slowness of snail mail and I'll be churning up some really interesting pieces soon. Write to me if you have any questions or if you want to custom make anything.

A friend just recently ask if I did jewelry pieces for weddings and I have to say that although I don't have one at the moment, I have thought of it and would love to come up with a range. So, I'll probably be working on that. Just keep telling me what kind of jewelry you want and I'll try to accomodate.

Till then, hear from you soon. And no....I have not lost interest in my website! Email me at admin@szeaccessories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment