Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

NEW! The Ivy!

Since wearing the red coloured brooch (to the Tongue In Chic event) that I designed in collaboration with blogger KinkyBlueFairy, I've had request to purchase the "sold out" item flooding my mail box.
.
I thought, instead of re-making the red piece, why not something different? And well, I did! See below for a handmade brooch that you can wear in various ways to spice up an outfit. I would dress a LBD up with it, pin it onto my hats or decorate my dinner clutches.
.
So, for you fans out there who have been lamenting about how I haven't been making my handmade pieces, here it is! Hope you like it. Cheers :p

Above: Available, The Ivy, RM98 or USD28 available at www.szeaccessories.com Gorgeous brooch with an intricate white on black cameo, charms and layers of silver chain. Materials from Hong Kong.


Above: Sze wearing the red brooch from the Glam Grundge range. Brooch sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment