Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Satine

There has been a lot of request for "Liberate", the black bracelet with a gold heart shaped locket (that only opens with the attached key) but it's sold out and although I'm trying to get my hands on them for some of you, the stockist might not even have them anymore. No promises because I got them overseas. I will however try to get a friend of mine to get it while on her monthly sourcing trip. So, if anyone else wants it, please email me and I'll let you know when it's available.
.
HOWEVER, I've designed this little darling below (seeing how much you all love black charm bracelets) from materials that I got from my sourcing trip to HK, Singapore and Bangkok. It's made out of weaved silk and a string of diamante. Very pretty and at the same time glamourously punk! Attached with all sorts of charms, this baby stands out from the all too normal and regular charm bracelets. Limited pieces available.


Above: Satine Charm Bracelet RM126/ USD36

Email me at admin@szeaccessories.com to book your piece or just log on to www.szeaccessories.com as a member to purchase. It's under the NEW! tab for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment