Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

We're TWO!

I just want to say a very big THANK YOU to all who have supported our website through these years. I'm glad to see (not only) many new customers monthly but a string of super loyal ones (you know who you are). Some prefer my sourced items and others the handmade ones and thus, as you know, Sze has both to accomodate to your likings.

It's been two trying and testing years but we've managed to pull through and the website's been gaining more and more popularity (which is an amazing feat). I have to say that the local media has been really good to us by featuring a home-grown brand. That's what I call One Malaysia! Thank you. I appreciate all the features that you've all so generously bless me with.

I really hope to hear from you soon. Till then, enjoy the TIC 20% Voucher to commemorate Sze's turning two. Only two! Wé are still a baby!

For now enjoy your holidays you all. I'm heading down to Singapore tomorrow and will be back early next week. If I miss any emails these next few days, please bear with me and I will get back to you asap.

Lots of Hugs and Kisses

XOXOXO

S Z E

P.S.- There's another huge "GOOD" news coming soon. But let me firm up on things before I announce it. *Squeels*

No comments:

Post a Comment