Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Climb

Sze's Twitter: "Am back, rested a day n ready 2 rumble! Need 2 go shopping 4 some dressies for Fri's shoot...anyone? Red Alert: Shoppaholic on the prowl..."

Yin's Reply: "What photo shoot?"

Well, so as to no jinx it, I'll let you know after the shoot is over. It's a big piece of exciting news and I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait to let the cat out of the bag but....just you wait! A little while longer and I'll spill the beans quicker than you know it! :)


But it's a recognition for all that Sze Accessories has been through, and solid proof that your support towards this success is fruitful. Thank you so much in advance. This couldn't be a better birthday pressie for Sze's 2nd birthday! Oh, what joy!

Counting the minutes, the hours and the day... but until the news comes out officially, here's The Climb. A song that has really inspired me to just keep going on. I'm not a big fan of Miley Cyrus or Hanna Montanah. I just like this one song. Enjoy...it's on the video below, click and listen. May it, truly inspire you to keep going on. Love.


Lyrics Miley Cyrus lyrics - The Climb lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment