Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Project Studio 101

Sze Accessories never had a proper workplace but now it's all good and exiting cause we're finally getting one. I can't wait to see the outcome. Below are pictures of my soon to be new office as we work towards this coming Wednesday's shoot of my "Studio" for Martell's Rising Pesonalities Award's video.

Seeing that I use to work in my house's attic, my beau decided he needed to provide me a proper place to work in. So, this is the work in progress of what's to become of Sze Accessories Headquarter.

Sorry gurls, I know some of you are anxious for more Sze Accessories pieces and I seem to be loading them up a tad bit slower than the demands. It's just me, myself and I, so give me some time to sort out the logistics of my move to the "office" and I'll post some stuff up for you right after.

Above: The once empty guest room deck in white splendour. White laminated floor and white walls. How I like it! Clean and classic! Which is why the background for our website is a stark white as well.

Above: The furniture guys working at putting the storage, tables and everything else up.

I really cán't wait to see how it all looks when everything goes in! Hope it all looks nice for the video shoot. I'll definately snap loads of pictures so keep a look out for this space as we'll be updating it with pictures of the new room soon ;)

Thanks for your patience and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment