Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vote for Sze

Above: Larger than life. Standing next to my own wall of profile writeup and poloroid pictures.

So sorry, I'm so exausted. And although I'd like to post up some pictures of the amazingly well organised Martell Rising Personalities 2009 Press Launch, I have to admit, I'm totally beat! I'll blog a little more extensively tomorrow, alrites?

But voting has started and I am truly counting on you as friends, customers, loyal fans, family and aquaintances to support by putting in your votes. You're allowed to "only" vote 10 times a day but I suppose if you do it consistently everyday it'll be substantial :) Thanks so much in advance. I feel you!

Click below, register to vote :)
http://www.riseabove.com.my/RPA2009_finalist.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment