Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Out with the "old" and In with the "new"

Above: My new tool set in it's matching pouch.

This is by far my best purchase or investment for my business. All this while, I've been using 2 faithful pliers that I got from a jewelry school in KL until they have recently started to give way. Now my new set not only comes in this gorgeous pastel blue pouch, the tools have matching handles to the pouch.

The entire set also comes in pink, purple, apple green and a few other colours that I was so tempted to get. But blue/ turquoise being our signature colour, meant that I really had to restrain myself from getting the lilac one.

Aside from the oh-so-sweet colour, they have a whole handful of tools arranged neatly inside the pouch for every sort of use you can think of. My favourite is the plier with the plastic head for straightening any bent wires without causing any dents.

Can't wait to use them but at the same time, they feel just too precious to touch :P Love the size, love the weight, love the colour, just love, love, love it to the max!

Above: Open sesame! Look, even the handles are a baby blue! I loveeeeeee!!! Why didn't I get a set earlier? Well, was always saving up for it. It's worth waiting for! :)


I still feel like getting the pink and the purple ones...but I don't really need so many sets do I? Afterall, all this while, I've been using only 2 pliers! Now I have another 6 more tools to play with! Yippie!! :)

"Life is like my box of tools, there's always one specific tool to fix it all. You've just got to reach for the right one"! So, we herebe end Sze's Lesson 101 on The Tools of Life!