Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oxygen Nov 09

A friend commented that I need a P.A., hell yeah! Except that I cannnot possibly afford one right now. Would anyone like to work for free Oxygen? And in saying that, I don't mean the really cool avant garde magazine below with the nicest paper texture but...like just air.
.
Anyway, I was paying for my parking ticket and realised that I didn't have change, so I went to the little magazine counter and thought of buying one to read leisurely (as I have not been doing that for a while) but thought that I should try and see if there were anymore features that I missed out. True enough, I saw our feature in the Oxygen magazine. Have a look, as below :)
.
Above: Oxygen Nov 09 Cover
.
Above: Feature of the 10 finalist in their magazine.
.

Above: Back-Cover page with an advertisement of the Martell Rising Personalities Award 2009. Almost missed this and only noticed it when I flipped the magazine over to scan the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment