Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sealed With Love: Pre-Order

I've had countless people asking to buy this. I even have some customers who have paid and are still waiting for it. Reason being, my dear supplier sent the findings to me through normal mail and it never arrived. That's my bad and also a naive trust in the postal services around the world. I really have no idea why it never arrived. I'm sure the postal address was correct. I don't know what people would want to do with the bits and parts but anyway, I'm not going to cry over spilled milk. It's been a month!

I'll be heading over to HK this Saturday and I'll personally go and get the findings myself. So, please place your orders at admin@szeaccessories.com if you'd like this bracelet for yourself or your friends (seeing that Christmas) is really just a month away.

Let me know and hear from you soonest! :) Have a great weekend everyone! It's the holidays!

SEALED WITH LOVE

Type: Bracelet
Size: 7"x 1.5"
Price: RM91/ USD26

A bundle of pink leather bunched together to create a one-of-a-kind bracelet. Filled with the sweetest pieces of charms that include a envelope, cupid, heart, key and even a locket that opens up to allow you to insert a pair of pictures. With trimmings in gold, this piece is a cross between the modern charm bracelet with an classic antique feel. Handmade by Sze.