Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Martell Rising Personalities Award 2009: Pre- Gala Dinner

I suppose I owe you all the results after you faithfully voted for me every day. I know some of you actually voted everyday so I really appologies if you didn't win the highest voters prize. I really don't quite understand how that worked :( Sorry...But anyway, here are some pictures of the behind- the- scenes and some set-up shots prior to the result night. My own little collage.


Above: 3rd Dec Martell Rising Personalities Award 2009 set up.
.
Rushing back from H.K. on a midnight flight just to catch this. Slept for what felt like 2 minutes and was off to send the accessories to the organisers and event management people to fix. It's been non-stop on-the-go activities including 4 interviews [one even on a weekend :( ] back to back since I touched down. Nontheless, it's all good for Sze Accessories.

Really grateful but wish I had a little bit more me time...but it's Christmas and that means I have to start packing those gifts under the Christmas tree. The maid managed to set up my family residences one but gorgeous Christmas tree my fiance and I bought last year, still sits ( and sleeps ) in its box this year. I really don't think we'll have the time to bring it down! LOL!

Well, that's the way it is come end of the year. Hope you're not as busy as me and that you're happily packing for your away trip to places! :P See you and hope to hear all about your exciting adventures soon.
.
With lots of love,