Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sze @ Isetan The Gardens


Above: Our Media Highlights being showcased on an easel (left) and some sourced items displayed on the table. Note the bib necklaces with chunky diamantes which are super in. I love wearing them with my plain t-shirts to make them look like they are apart of it ;)




Above: We had to get our table cloths sewn during CNY which drove me almost nuts as all the tailors were already close for the holidays...thank goodness the fit was perfect! This blue table has most of our handmade stuff. Great designs that you won't find else where. Limited pieces only.


This has been a crazy year...Rushing to get my wedding ready in time meant I hardly even realise it was Chinese New Year... but before the CNY is over, I'm already running around like headless chicken to do my consignments to ISETAN The Gardens and Isetan KLCC. We'll be there on promo from the 18th-28th of Feb. 10 days to be exact. Above were some pictures of our set up at Isetan The Gardens. We are at the same place where we were the last time. So, do hope on over to check it out. We've got tonnes of new stocks that are not available online. Lots of bib necklaces, intricate handmade earrings and rings, some nice bangles and bracelets- at affordable pricing. Just for you :) And there are some Swarovski items that we've mark down considerably to get customers used to buying good quality Swarovskit crystals in hopes that they'd learn to appreciate the finer things in life. You pay a bit more for quality that last much longer. Ok...it's 3am and I've yet to have dinner...but I think I'll skip it and head off to bed first...My body is screaming for rest. Ta for now :)