Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

1st Avenue Mall, Penang

The first to be featured on 1st Avenue's (new mall in Penang) webbie is none other than... 10,10,10,10 ...me! How cool is that? When I did the shoot, I didn't even know I was first in line :D But yes, the newly launched website tied up with Sisters magazine to feature 4 different styles of clothings from a personality periodically.

I kinda knew about this a while ago but never got the time to settle down and blog. Yes, bloggin does take up a lot of time! Try it! :P So, in the midst of it, I got an sms from a Penang friend, saying, "Check out this site. You've been featured!" So, it goes to say that this website does get it's fair share of online visitors!

Anyway, it was great to share with Sisters Pic about how I usually dress up for different occassions. Honestly, on a day-to-day basis, I'm more of a t-shirt and shorts kinda girl but on certain occassions when I have to go out and meet someone, I take it up a notch or two. And there are always those events where you have to really dress like a "bird" (there's a Chinese saying). All said, I think dressing in this time and age has become extremely personal and individualistic. For me, fundamentally, it boils down to comfort!


Check it out below:-

Above: 1st Avenue Mall Website article above.

Above: Look 1, for leisure ...(Long Pink Bow) Pearl necklace available under our Pink Collection.

Above: Look 2, for work ...White Chain Bangle and Candlesticks in Pearl earrings available under our Amber Collection.

Above: Look 3, for shopping ...hairband available under our Brown Collection.

Above: Look 4, for party ... sparkly bangle (sold out), similar pieces available under our B/W Collection.