Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sze's Baby Shower

Just thought I'd share a little something with you all since I've announced that I was expecting in a few of the previous blogs. And if you've caught on the news on my FB, you'll realise that I've already popped! It was a blessed and fast labour but now the real work of taking care of the little bud begins. Have loaded more pictures of the baby shower on our Sze Accessories Facebook so please "LIKE" our page and go on over to have a look.

Will be throwing baby's fullmoon party soon and hopefully will be able to share some more pictures with you then. Till all has settled, please bear with me if I take a little longer than usual to respond to your emails, enquries and orders. I assure you, I'm still up and "running" (although I really should be lying down for my 30 days of confinement) :P

Enjoy and be in touch!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook

Above: Sze's Baby Shower Scrapbook. Please "like" our Sze Accessories Facebook page to view more pictures.