Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sze for Celine

This month's Cittabella Oct 09 issue features Sze with a soft grey leather Celine bag. A real piece to covet after. Just the feel of the soft leather makes you want to hug it- even in your sleep. Unfortunately, it's way beyond my tiny budget and thus, I can only wish for it from afar. I must say, I'm pretty satisfied just having spent two hours at the shoot with it.
.
Above: Sze Yoong with the grey Celine Dimitri bag.
.
Above: Cittabella's Accessories Cover Oct 09
.
What with the e-downturn (I shall not say it out loud), it's only wise to find a bag that is versatile. One that matches majority of my clothes in my closet. One that's caught a fashion trend (this one's got really cool tassles) and something that will go with a classy night or casual day out. Basically, a one-for-all bag. This would be it!

It can fit my wallet, a bulky pair of sunnies, my work handphone, my personal handphone, my iPod Touch, my house keys, car keys, pen and occasionally a lippy. So, this size works perfectly. It's spacious and could probably be catagorised as a medium size bag but the A -line cut it carries camouflages and makes it look slim. Oh yes, size does really matter but it doesn't have to show ;)
.
This bag would be the best bet with all my criterias above except that I wish it didn't burn so deep a hole in my pocket. But well, there's always a reason for me to start saving while I window shop around first :P *Fingers Cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment