Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gear Up, December 2009

I'm lagging in speed. Yes, I know...uploading a December issue in mid Jan is such a no-no. Well, I've been really caught up with too much to do aside from nursing a sorethroat that just won't go away. Wonder how I'm going to teach 60 teens tomorrow at the Clinique Teen Party @ Roots Lot 10 when I sound like the lead male actor (namely frog, in Princess and the Frog).

Anyway, I was looking through the newstands for Top Gear and couldn't find anything it in that resembled a female accessory. Yar, they had car accessories...but no Sze Accessories. So, the stylist, Ja Yen had to pass me her copy of what turned out to be Gear Up! And ta-da! We were in it in Dec 2009.

Passe, passe, passe! But classic jewelry doesn't go outta style. And that's what I like to pick when I am on my buying trips. Stylish pieces that can last longer than fashionable pieces that looks stale within a month of purchase. The bracelet featured here is a classic black cuff bracelet with silver linings. Wearable for day and night, glam or casual, to the office or play. Perfecto! Hope you like it :P

Above: Gear Up, December 2009 issue

Above: Sze's Cuffz in Black @ RM63 is on the left page of this two page spread Christmas feature to cojole men into buying gifts for the girlies. Still available online.


Above: Black Combi

Type: Cuff Bangle
Size: 2.8" in diamater (Width 2.7")
Price: RM168/ USD48
Description: A mix of the Cuffz and Clinchers in Black. Three enamel metal bracelet with silver chain and trimmmings put together to form a classy piece of stacked bangles. A wild and chunky statement for that ultimate layered look. Sourced.