Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nuyou Brides Jan 2010

Getting married is such a surreal feeling. Can't quite put into words. At times, the planning just drives you nuts but at the same time, you're elated about the actual wedding day to come. But again, it's always a fairytale-like experience.
.
Thanks to Nuyou Brides, I got to try on gowns from Designer Bridal Room (DBR) for their exclusive shoot with brides-to-be on how we actually end up withe the gown of our dreams. Afterall, there can be only 1 gown. However, for the shoot, I told them that I'd rather not wear my actual gown as my fiance will only be seeing me in it when I walk down the aisle. So, I ended up with an alternative gown from DBR instead.
.
Feature as below...
.
Above: Nuyou Brides first cover for 2010

Above: Sze Yoong from Sze Accessories in a flowy and ethereal Designer Bridal Room gown from Pronovias.