Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

iFeel February 2010

I'm as proud as a peacock, well, not in the nasty way....but happy kinda proud...to see my products feathered (...I really meant featured... LOL) here in this iFeel magazine.

Recently, Win-Ni (Freelance stylist) got a hold on some Sze Accessories handmade feather hairbands for this shoot. She fell in love with them instantly and asked for more to be made in which I replied, "don't want"!

Yes, they are that difficult to make. The glue and the bending of the feathers took forever. And I burnt a few fingers with the hot glue gun. But they turned out to be so beautiful. I've seen some at the mass stores with a strand or two feathers but ours has more than 20 pieces of feathers in them, making it compact thus bringing out the colours so vibrantly.

Have a look below at some of the personalities below with our bright blue/ turquoise hairbands and also the black bow one in leather with a soft touch of black feathers.

Above: iFeel magazine cover for February 2010

Above: Sze's black leather bow hairband with black feathers.

Above: Sze's blue feathered hairbands with a bright shocking blue and turquoise mix.