Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mina Mag Feb 2010

Hooi Chin (I know she's s huge fan of Sze Accessories from word of mouth) from Mina (the same publisher for Queen mag) has so kindly been asking for pictures to feature in Mina mag. Mina & Queen are two very Jap like mags with local (Malaysian) contents that suit out market.

What I love are the many, many tips they have for readers to follow. From the latest kawaii makeup and hair tips, right down to manicure tips. Of course, what's a fashion mag without the latest fahion trends in clothing and accessories? But mind you, it's not the typical Hollywood style that we're so use to and that's why this fresh new style of dressing is so warmly welcomed. Think layering and lots mix and match. It's an awesome magazine for those who wanna DIY the trends at the comfort of home instead of going to the saloon. The best bit, it guides you step- by- step. How uber cool! :) I like!

Above: Mina Mag's Cover for Feb 2010

Above: Sze Accessories pieces highlighted in the page above. Again, our infamous collection from the Martell Rising Personality Gala Dinner which consist of feathers and transparent acrylic blocks. All designed and handmade by Sze. Going to try and steal some time this week to post them up for sale ;) So, keep a look out :)

Now that the wedding bells are slowly fading into the backround, I'm finally begining to settle into my hubby's condo. So, I took a little time, removed those pink rubber gloves and took some time off from house chores (sweeping, moping and wiping dust...lots of dust) to update our Blog and Facebook Fan Page. It's been a while and I know, I know...I've been quiet. But I'm back! So, do stop at our webpage once in a while, and you'll find some new interesting stuff by the end of this week :)

See ya!