Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Malaysian Women's Weekly

Above: Malaysian Women's Weekly, April 2011 cover.


Above: Origin's Plantscriptions review. I got to try out the latest anti-aging serum by Plantscription and thought it rated a good 8/10. Recently, been getting a lot of comments that I have a certain "glow" to my face. Well, I haven't been doing much of a change to my skincare regime, so this new serum definitely gets the limelight for the nice compliments. The product is light weight and easy to use, making my skin smoother and balancing out my uneven skin tone. Try it!

Above: Origins Plantscription is available at all Origins stores in Malaysia at RM260. And since we're going "Green", check out Sze Accessories, new pieces updated today under our Emerald Collection. My favourite piece which I've posted up here is the Emerald Owl. Afterall, owls are and have been "in" for a while now.

In our last writeup about Origin's latest serum, we handmade some pretty wirework earrings to complement the article. If you missed out on it, read it here on our blog. And also, you can check out our Sze Accessories Facebook album pages for more pictures under the Origins album.